Life File Course 5weeks
Are you prepared for life’s unexpected turns? Will your loved ones know what to do when you’re gone?
Our 5-week Life File course is designed to help you think through and organize your files, records and wishes while also providing helpful tips for ensuring your loved ones have everything they need. Join our waiting list for the next session.
During the first week, we will spend some time getting to know each other as a group and reviewing the program content, toolkits, and course expectations. We will also level-set around terms and acronyms to be aware of during the course.
- Safely collecting account information (bank/brokerage accounts, credit cards, retirement plans/pensions, insurance, government benefits, passwords)
- Reviewing your property (real estate, vehicles, other personal property)
- Organizing estate and inheritance taxes
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
- Organ/Body Donation
- Burial or Cremation
- Funeral and Memorial Services
- Will and Trust
- Service providers
- Health Care Directives
- Children, pets and other dependents
- Letter to loved ones
- Setting up and holding conversations with those responsible for managing your estate to review where to access information from this program and review wishes
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to join our waiting list!