Our Financial Life Process is a powerful, research-driven system for setting and pursuing your financial life goals.
The process follows the five E’s — Explore, Engage, Envision, Enlighten and Empower — to create your personal financial life plan that will help give you confidence in and control of your financial decisions.
- Get acquainted
- Learn about your needs, concerns, and aspirations
- Provide information
- Describe process
- Relate services to you
- Determine fit and establish relationship
- Gain awareness regarding your unique frame of reference
- Listen to your perspective
- Identify your true values
- Clarify your priorities
- Guide you in creating a vision of your ideal life
- Help you to define and prioritize your personal and financial goals
- Establish guidelines for developing a financial plan that aligns with your values and priorities
- Summarize and clarify insights and knowledge about your values, priorities, concerns, transitions, goals, and objectives
- Demonstrate how the financial solutions
- Support your life vision and proposed goals
- Monitor progress and help maintain focus on your personal and financial goals
- Review your life goals periodically to ensure your financial plan continues to support your life vision
- Address new issues, transitions, and concerns
By setting clear goals together and remaining committed to the goals along the way, we help you secure the vision of the future you want and build toward a long-lasting legacy.
Take the first step in managing your financial future.
Set up a free, no-obligation exploratory meeting today.
An initial 15-minute conversation will help us get to know you and your needs. It will also help determine if we are a good match to help you on your financial path.
Investment advice offered through Oswego Wealth Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.